Sunday, April 1, 2007

lend a hand, if yr inspired

next weekend I will be getting a lot done in the garden, unless the weather is crappy.. then I'll stay inside prolly. This week was semi-productive in the garden, but have some hold ups so I had to work on other things like: drinking herbal teas that help with spring allergies and seasonal changes, walking with puppies, having breakfast with my girlfriends in my writing group, making cheese , bread, muffins, preparing food for the week.
At the influence of her new housemates, smokey n roti, Haley had her first dinner of raw chicken with buckwheat, carrots, and lots of other great ingredients. She ate that down, every little bit of it. Well, except all of the crumbs on the floor..

oh yes, next weekend I plan to be working on the garden& sheep barn & chicken coop & yard. I will be out on saturday day& sunday day. I invite anyone to help out on one of those days. I don't have much to trade with this at this early season, but we can be creative. Please call or email to say you can come & help. thanks so much!
If the weather is sunny, warm, with blue skies maybe the beautiful views, the brisk breeze and friendly animals will inspire you to pay a visit to the hawk mountain area.
peace, peas, n carrots,
my best spring wishes

No comments: