Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Egg Cartons & Lending Hands

Slight update from yesterday's post. I will be working on garden & animal areas wed-thurs-fri afternoons & saturday all day. Not sunday, as I will be milking.
ALSO! we need egg cartons, now more than ever!
Preferably paper boxes, but we will take styro.
I will be posting a wish list asap, which will just be a secret catalyst to encourage yall to clear out some junk. Egg cartons is on the list but we need them often , like yesterday! please help, help

We get about at least a dozen eggs per day, feel free to buy some! do not worry--you won't be robbing us of our homegrown-protein.


If anyone wants to come & lend a hand maybe we could boil some eggs pretty colors or something? to celebrate the fertility of spring & the wholeness of the egg shape.
Good Pesach, Yom Tov yall!

No comments: