Tuesday, March 27, 2007

eyes on lillian's

Keep your eyes on this blog.. the blog of all blogs!
Soon I will be posting a schedule of garden project days, in hopes that some of my city & suburban friends want to get their hands a little muddy by offering a few helping hands. (It'll be fun I promise).

I will also be posting a garden & farm wish list, which will consist of things yall may have in your garage/basement/shed/trash.

And as the season moves on I will post lists of what crops we will have for sale or barder/trade this season. An exciting variety of fresh Salad greens will be first up!

We always have eggs for sale at $3/dozen. I do deliveries to the Cheltenham area every monday morning. You CANNOT beat buying eggs from a small producer. We are able to feed our chicks well & give them love in so much excess since we are small producers that their egg yolks are nearly red! (that's from the love from my red heart, right? or was it those red bell peppers?)

This week I am starting seeds (later than norm because of highly valuable trip to sweden), working on the chicken yard, and finding a shearer who can handshear my sheepies, among other normal things that I do.

Oh! Also tomorrow we have a marvelous new roomate moving in with two sweet pups! (thats big I guess!)

peace,
keep your eyes on lillian's
(not in the surveillance way, ya know what I means)

No comments: