Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let us eat cake!


Greetings, it has been one year and a little longer since I posted a tale on "the lala update".
Bloggy & I needed a break from each other to review why I was writing & what I was writing about. This past year I went through so many tremendous changes and shifts & growth spurts that I felt it was inappropriate to turn my blog into a reality television show like-thing. That is not why I write. (that is what facebook and myspace are for!)

I remained true to my life visions & goals and still worked my tail off on spreading the message of why eating locally & seasonally and supporting our local economies are the most important moves we can make in these times. I just chose to not write about it. I longed to write, but something felt amiss. The time was not right.

NOW IT IS! I am here to write, consistently. To share the joys & trevails of farming, living, and loving.

In my next post I will reintroduce myself and update you all more on what has been going on at Lillian's Farm and the farm where I live.

now go pick some berries while I type!
Lala

No comments: