
My evening tea blend tonite consists of: blackberry leaves, cornsilk, rose blossoms & petals, lemon verbana infused in a giant white mug with a bag of green tea. I added a little bit of local raw clover honey after it steeped.
Which reminds me of this great tea combo I enjoy that may sound unusual. Try it out & then say you don't like it. Find a nice big mug - make enough hot cocoa to fill it. You can make instant, vegan, syrup based - whatever kind of hot cocoa you can or want. While you are making the cocoa place your favorite green tea bag in the mug, pour hot cocoa over tea bag. Yes, it is awesome! I recommend decaf green tea, regular, jasmine!, and any flavor added green tea. For some reason I don't recommend trying this recipe with black tea; I cannot explain it, just believe me!
This is my weird slow foods tea of the evening.
happy hearts everywhere day,
lala

1 comment:
take it back! this is kickin with earl grey!!
Post a Comment